Thursday, March 1, 5pm -7pm: The Green Show reception at Hello-Lucky
- The store is changing it up with new work by Mitch Cohen, Jennifer Dedonato, and Frances Trotter
- Mingle, have a drink with and check out their great rodeo ready wear too!
- 1025 Studewood
- And don't forget
Tuesday, March 13, 10 am - 12:30 pm: Veggie Kids in the Kitchen Hands-on Cooking Class for kids age 6-12
- "Introducing fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes to children as early as possible increases the likelihood that they will choose and prefer those foods throughout their lives. These four food groups provide excellent nutrition for growing bodies."
- Kids will be well supervised during this wonderful hands-on cooking class. They will get a nutrition lesson as well as a recipe booklet to take home.
- Instructor Karuna Diedericks recently completed the Food For Life Instructor training through the Cancer Project in Washington, DC. There she participated in the "The Power of Food for Kids" class series to educate children to form healthful habits they can carry well into adulthood. As a busy mom, she knows the challenge of creating healthy meals that kids will eat. Her four-year-old daughter, Sundari, loves helping in the kitchen. Sundari's favorite vegetable at the moment is kale (raw and cooked)!
- Cost: $45
- All vegan recipes, using fresh organic ingredients.
- NiaMoves, 508 Pecore in the house
- Questions or to Register: Karuna at 281-546-9698 or firstname.lastname@example.org
IN OTHER NEWS:
Looky what D'Amico's on White Oak is offering:
If there is one thing I can eat a lot of, it's spaghetti and meatballs! As an Italian American whose Grandma made the best sauce ever, I can say theirs is pretty decent, too.